Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This was on the back of the Good Seasons package. We use it for freezer meals, and as it thaws it marinades. Its called "dump" because you dump everything into a bag, super easy!
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice (fresh)
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1 tablespoon dill weed (fresh)
- 1 (2/3 ounce) package Good Seasonings Italian salad dressing mix
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Combine everything into Ziploc bag.
- To freeze and use later: Freeze. Then thaw to let chicken marinade when ready to use.
- To use now: Let sit 30 min to 1 hour to marinade.
- Grill or bake until chicken is done.
yum! i made this with bone-in chicken. i marinated it for more than an hour (only bec my errands took longer than i thought they would...). i baked it on 350 uncovered for an hour, with sliced onions and potatoes underneath. they cooked perfectly. thank you!
Nice and juicy. My 18 year old said he liked it, quite a compliment. Next time I think I'll definitely grill it and use fresh dill (I only has dried on hand). Thanks JS
This is a spectacular recipe! My whole family loves it! We've made this a couple of times and it's been fantastic each time. This would be a great way to prepare chicken for a chef salad.