- 5 tablespoons walnuts
- 5 garlic cloves
- 6 ounces fresh dill, roughly chopped (2-3 cups)
- 1 large lemon, zest of
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4-1 cup rapeseed oil or 3⁄4-1 cup canola oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Place walnuts and garlic in a food processor and process until finely chopped.
- Add the dill, lemon zest, and salt. Process until you have a thick paste.
- Continue to process (pulse if your food processor can pulse) while gradually adding the oil until the pesto is the consistency of a thick tomato sauce.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.