Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is quick and easy to make. Low fat and loaded with protien. Very Yummy.
- 4 (4 ounce) orange roughy or 4 (4 ounce) other firm white fish fillets
- Pam cooking spray
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
Lemon Dill Coating
- 2 cups melba toast, crushed (about 54)
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh lemon rind
- 4 teaspoons dried dill
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dry mustard
- TIP Try bread crumbs, corn flakes or corn meal if you don't like melba toast.
- For Coating: Combine all ingredients in s large heavy duty,zip lock bag shake well.
- Store unused coating; tightly sealed in refrigerator.
- Make about 2 cups Fish: Coat both sides of the fish with cooking spray and sprinkle with salt.
- Place 1/2 cup coating in shallow dish; dredge fish in coating.
- Place fish in an 11 X 7 X 2 baking dish coated with pam cooking spray.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes or until fish flake easily with a fork.
- Serve with lemon wedges.
These were excellent. I used toasted breadcrumbs because that's what I had on hand and once they were mixed with the spices and lemon they took on a beautiful colour. They really made for a pretty and tasty fillet of fish.
Sorry - we really didn't care for this. Thank you for posting, though.