Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
From the Iowa Egg Council...I saw the name of this and thought it would be a pleasant change from the mayo type. I guess I'm in a lemon mood right now.
- 6 hardboiled egg, chopped
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 2 slices bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 3⁄4 cup low-fat ranch dressing
- Toss all ingredients together and chill for at least 1 hour.
- Good with sliced tomatoes and lettuce leaves on a French roll.