Recipe by ChipotleChick
A lowfat marinated broiled chicken. Great with rice! Three hour marinating time not included in prep time. From Betty Crocker's New Choices Cookbook.
Top Review by Gingerbear
This was very good. I didn't bake it though. i grilled it instead since I LOVE to grill as much as I possibly can and i used this as a marinade on fish and chicken. It turned out great! The dill in this is wonderful. Thank you.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons dried dill weed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cloves finely chopped garlic
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients except chicken in a dish.
- Add the chicken, and turn to coat with the marinade.
- Cover and refrigerate 3 hours at the least, but no more than 24.
- Set oven on broil.
- Spray a broiler pan with nonstick spray.
- Lift the chicken out of the marinade, reserve the marinade.
- Put the chicken in the pan.
- Broil the chicken 5-7 inches from heat for 7 minutes, then turn and brush with marinade.
- Cook another 7 minutes or until juices run clear.