Prep 0 mins
Cook 25 mins
A nice low calorie meal. Plus it's quick and easy. Thanks again Betty Crocker!
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 cup margarine or 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dill weed
- 1⁄2 lemon, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions with tops
- Cook chicken in margarine in 10-inch skillet, turning once, until light brown, about 5 mins on each side. Mix wine, lemon juice, salt and dill weed; pour over chicken. Place lemon slices on chicken. Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
- Cover and simmer until chicken is done, 10 to 15 minutes Remove chicken; keep warm. Heat wine mixture to boilingand cook until reduced to about half, around 3 minutes. Pour over chicken and sprinkle with green onions.