1/1 Photo of Lemon Dill Carrots
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the olive oil in a large nonstick frypan over medium high heat.
- 2Add carrot, and saute for 2 minutes.
- 3Stir in broth, rind, juice, celery salt and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper.
- 4Cover, reduce heat to medium low and cook for 10 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
- 5Remove from heat, stir in dill.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Dill Carrots
Serving Size: 1 (67 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 33.8
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 44.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-sodium fat-free chicken broth