Recipe by Irmgard
This is a great weeknight recipe as it is ready in 15 minutes! I like it with tilapia but you may substitute Boston bluefish or red snapper. It goes great with couscous and a green vegetable side dish, such as asparagus.
Top Review by Shana C
I've made this many times, it is my go-to tilapia recipe. I've simplified it a bit, I just drizzle the fillets with olive oil on both sides and sprinkle on garlic salt. I serve the sauce on the side for just me and my husband. The whole family LOVES this recipe, my kids DEVOUR it and it is so quick and easy! Edited to add 5 stars, hopefully it works this time!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 4 tilapia fillets (about 1 lb.)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried dill weed
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Spoon over the fish fillets.
- Broil on a greased baking sheet 6 inches from the heat for 8 minutes or until the fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- To serve, whisk together the lemon juice, mustard and dill weed.
- Drizzle over the fish.