Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
This is a great weeknight recipe as it is ready in 15 minutes! I like it with tilapia but you may substitute Boston bluefish or red snapper. It goes great with couscous and a green vegetable side dish, such as asparagus.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 4 tilapia fillets (about 1 lb.)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried dill weed
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Spoon over the fish fillets.
- Broil on a greased baking sheet 6 inches from the heat for 8 minutes or until the fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- To serve, whisk together the lemon juice, mustard and dill weed.
- Drizzle over the fish.
I've made this many times, it is my go-to tilapia recipe. I've simplified it a bit, I just drizzle the fillets with olive oil on both sides and sprinkle on garlic salt. I serve the sauce on the side for just me and my husband. The whole family LOVES this recipe, my kids DEVOUR it and it is so quick and easy! Edited to add 5 stars, hopefully it works this time!
Delicious!! The only I did differently was to dot a total of 1 TBS of butter onto the fillets to aid in browning/crisping. Wonderful and quick. The 5 and 3 y.o.s loved it!
It was great! Quick and easy to prepare. Even my 6 year old who swears he hates fish loved it ; ) This one's a keeper! I served it with couscous and asparagus as recommended, perfect.