Recipe by *Parsley*
This is how I make broccoflower, but it works well with broccoli, too. Two tbsp butter is usually plenty, but if you have a large head of broccoflower, you may want the 3 tbsp.
- 1 head broccoflower, washed and seperated into flowerets
- 2 -3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons shredded parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook or steam broccoflower flowerets until fork-tender -- about 7-9 minutes; drain.
- While flowerets are cooking, combine in a large bowl, melted butter, mustard, lemon juice, salt and sugar and mix.
- Place cooked drained flowerets into bowl with the sauce and tooss to coat.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and gently toss.