- 453.59 g fresh Brussels sprout
- 14.79 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
- 1.23 ml ground black pepper
- 14.79 ml Dijon mustard
- 1.23 ml salt
- 1 lemon, juice of
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut the bottom of each brussel sprout off (less than 1/4") and then slice in half lengthwise.
- Combine all other ingredients in a bowl. Then toss brussels sprouts with sauce in a baking dish - Spread sprouts in a single layer.
- Roast for 25 minutes or until brussel sprouts are slightly browned and tender throughout.
- Serve hot or cold.