Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
A zesty, quick way to prepare brussels sprouts. Use the juice of a ripe lemon - Meyer lemons are preferable if you can get them. You can add some honey to the sauce if you want a sweeter taste.
- 453.59 g fresh Brussels sprout
- 14.79 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
- 1.23 ml ground black pepper
- 14.79 ml Dijon mustard
- 1.23 ml salt
- 1 lemon, juice of
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut the bottom of each brussel sprout off (less than 1/4") and then slice in half lengthwise.
- Combine all other ingredients in a bowl. Then toss brussels sprouts with sauce in a baking dish - Spread sprouts in a single layer.
- Roast for 25 minutes or until brussel sprouts are slightly browned and tender throughout.
- Serve hot or cold.
Really great sprouts! We loved them, thanks!
Absolutely the very best! We can't get Meyer lemons, but the zing of the regular lemons used was wonderful. I couldn't keep my fingers off of them! Had to come up with something else for dinner! This is my "go to" recipe for sprouts. Thnx so much for posting, What's Cooking. Made for Comfort Cafe Summer 2009.
Very tasty! The mustard and lemon make such a great combo. I recommend using brussels sprouts that are all about the same size so they cook evenly. Great dish!