1/1 Photo of Lemon Dijon Green Beans
Kozmic Blues's Note:
Quick and easy side dish. I really like the flavor of the dijon mustard and the dill.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1I usually steam the green beans for 5-7 minutes to get them a bit tender.
- 2Melt butter or margarine in large frying pan.
- 3Add green beans and cook on medium hight heat until coated with butter.
- 4Add lemon juice, mustard and dill.
- 5Toss with beans until coated well and heated through.
- 6Check taste, add salt or pepper if desired.
- 7Sprinkle with toased almonds before serving.
- 8Note, almonds can be toasted in oven on a baking sheet 350 degrees for 5-7 minutes.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Dijon Green Beans
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 112.1
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 142.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 3.2 g