Recipe by PaulaG
This recipe was printed in a grocery store handout. A delicious way to serve your holiday ham.
Top Review by weekend cooker
Outstanding Ham !! did cut down to 1/4 cup lemon juice though. We loved the flavor , and the overall meal. It probably was my oven, but in step 5 it took one hour. Every oven is different though. A great great glaze too. Made for AUZ/NZ swap#32.
- 1 (6 -8 lb) spiral-cut cooked ham
- 1 cup Dijon mustard
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄3 cup light brown sugar
- 1 fresh pineapple, cored, sliced in 1/2 inch rings
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a small bowl, blend together the mustard, lemon juice and brown sugar; reserve 1/2 cup.
- Place the ham, flat side down, in a shallow roasting pan, cover loosely with foil and bake for 60 minutes.
- Remove from oven; remove foil and turn ham on side.
- Place the pineapple slices in pan around ham, brush the ham and pineapple with glaze; return to oven and continue to bake for 45 minutes longer or until meat thermometer inserted into the thickest part registers 140 degrees.
- Turn pineapple slices and brush ham and pineapple with additional glaze.
- Stir chives into reserved glaze and serve ham and pineapple with glaze.