Prep 1 hr
Cook 10 mins
one of my favorite quick and easy recipes.
- 4 (8 ounce) chicken breasts, pounded
- 3 1⁄2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3⁄4 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons fresh garlic
- 1 1⁄3 cups chicken stock
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1⁄4 teaspoon rosemary
- 3⁄4 teaspoon lemon, zest of
- combine lemon juice, dijon mustard, garlic, and 1/3 cup chicken stock.
- marinate chicken for at least a hour or so.
- remove chicken from marinate.
- sprinkle with lemon pepper.
- broil or grill.
- combine 1 tsp of stock and cornstarch.
- set aside.
- combine rest of stock and marinade in a saucepan.
- bring to a boil.
- add in rosemary and lemon zest.
- thicken with cornstarch.
- place chicken on plate, top with hot lemon dijon sauce and garnish with lemon wheel.
- serve wwith fresh veggies, rice or oven baked potatoes.