Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Another easy asparagus dish. Fast and tasty. Nice sprinkled with fresh chives.
- 1 bunch asparagus, woody ends snapped off
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper
- Cook asparagus in boiling water until crisp-tender or as desired.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter.
- Add lemon juice, mustard and worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
- Place asparagus in serving dish, drizzle with butter mixture and toss to coat.
Extremely simple to make and it was a hit with me and my boyfriend! I took a shortcut (I ran out of pots) and microwaved the butter and just added the other ingredients to it. Still turned out great!