Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
A fun twist on a lemon drop....you have to try this out!!! Their sakes each taste distinctly different, so it is important that you use the right one - this calls for the DIAMOND...some call for Pearl..or Ruby...etc. All VERY different in flavor. From SakeOne website....the ONLY one to use.
- 2 ounces Momokawa diamond sake
- 1 lemon, juice of, Muddle with
- 2 sugar cubes
- 1 ounce Cointreau liqueur or 1 ounce triple sec
- Shake with ice and strain.
- Serve up with lemon slice.