1/5 Photos of Lemon Dessert Ww (2 Points for Entire Recipe)
For a sugar free, low fat dessert, this is really good. Tastes just like lemon meringue pie filling. Be sure to use the cook and serve pudding mix, not instant.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add pudding mix to water and mix well.
- 2Bring to boil.
- 3Stir with a whisk until thickened.
- 4Add box of Jello and stir in well.
- 5Pour into individual dessert dishes and refrigerate until set.
- 6Top with fat free Cool Whip.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Dessert Ww (2 Points for Entire Recipe)
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 10.8
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 9.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar-free vanilla pudding mix