Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
For a sugar free, low fat dessert, this is really good. Tastes just like lemon meringue pie filling. Be sure to use the cook and serve pudding mix, not instant.
- 1 (7/8 ounce) package sugar-free vanilla pudding mix (not instant)
- 2 cups water
- 1 (1/3 ounce) package sugar-free lemon gelatin
- fat-free cool whip
- Add pudding mix to water and mix well.
- Bring to boil.
- Stir with a whisk until thickened.
- Add box of Jello and stir in well.
- Pour into individual dessert dishes and refrigerate until set.
- Top with fat free Cool Whip.
I've made this several times using the instant sugar free pudding mix. I mix the pudding and jello mixes together, slowling adding the water and it turns out perfect. No lumps at all.
Love it! I made this recipe with chocolate pudding & raspberry jello, and made a crust made of fiber one cereal (ground up in blender). So good and low calorie- total success!!!
This tastes so nice and creamy, it's perfect for a hot summer night, and it actly left me fulling full. The store did not have cook and serve sugar vree vanilla pudding, since I din't want to sacrifice the low calories I just went with instant. It came out pretty good, except for the gelatin being a bit lumpy.