1/2 Photos of Lemon Dessert Sauce
I love this sauce on gingerbread or fresh fruit, especially strawberries. It is also good on pound cake and ice cream.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix sugar and cornstarch in a small saucepan.
- 2Stir in boiling water and lemon juice.
- 3Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- 4Boil 3 minutes until clear and thick.
- 5Remove from heat and stir in butter, lemon rind and salt.
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Dessert Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (437 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 646.5
- Calories from Fat 207
- Total Fat 23.0 g
- Saturated Fat 14.5 g
- Cholesterol 61.0 mg
- Sodium 324.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 115.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 101.3 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, rind of