1/2 Photos of Lemon Dessert Sauce
I love this sauce on gingerbread or fresh fruit, especially strawberries. It is also good on pound cake and ice cream.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix sugar and cornstarch in a small saucepan.
- 2Stir in boiling water and lemon juice.
- 3Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- 4Boil 3 minutes until clear and thick.
- 5Remove from heat and stir in butter, lemon rind and salt.
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Dessert Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (437 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 646.5
- Calories from Fat 207
- Total Fat 23.0 g
- Saturated Fat 14.5 g
- Cholesterol 61.0 mg
- Sodium 324.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 115.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 101.3 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, rind of