Recipe by internetnut
I have not tried this recipe. Columbia's Second Century Cookbook. The recipe was submitted by Mary Beth Minchin.
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 3⁄4 cup oleo (butter)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1⁄4 cups Cool Whip
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 3 cups milk
- 3 ounces instant lemon pudding
Directions See How It's Made
- First Layer: Mix and pat into a 13x9-inch greased pan. Bake at 350 for 15 minutes. Cool.
- Second Layer: Whip until smooth. Spread over first layer.
- Third Layer: Mix at low speed and spread in pan. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Top with remaining cool whip.
- Notes: Buy the largest cool whip (12oz). This dessert makes a large dish and goes a long way.