Easy to make variation on traditional cookies. My nieces and nephews are always asking me to make more of these for them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In mixer bowl, combine all ingredients except confectioners' sugar; mix well.
- 3Using hands, form dough into small balls.
- 4Roll balls in confectioners' sugar.
- 5Place on ungreased baking sheet, approximately 1 1/2 inches apart.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 8 minutes or until lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Delights
Serving Size: 1 (689 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 111.8
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 9.2 mg
- Sodium 143.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 10.4 g
- Protein 1.2 g