Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
Easy to make variation on traditional cookies. My nieces and nephews are always asking me to make more of these for them.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In mixer bowl, combine all ingredients except confectioners' sugar; mix well.
- Using hands, form dough into small balls.
- Roll balls in confectioners' sugar.
- Place on ungreased baking sheet, approximately 1 1/2 inches apart.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8 minutes or until lightly browned.
These are 5 for easy! I think little balls are best - mine were a bit big and then they seemed a bit cake-y. I think too I will try w/ chocolate cake mix and perhaps some mint extract - yum. I will try these again for certain. I felt the lemon cake mix tasted too synthetic, I'd never had it before. I'm excited to figure out how I'd like these best, b/c they are simple and you could see if they were indeed little balls, they'd be morsels of goodness! Thanks for posting.
These are wonderful cookies. Everyone loved them and I dont expect they will last past tonight. I used 2 spoons, one to scoop up the dough and one to rake it off and both to roll. Very easy and quick!
Great recipe! They are delicious - thanks!!