Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
I pulled this recipe out of the air after discovering I didn't have everything I needed to make strawberry shortcake. Cooking time is actual chill time.
- 6 small sponge cakes
- 106 g instant lemon pudding (4 serving size)
- 1⁄2 cup Cool Whip
- 6 maraschino cherries (optional)
- Place cakes on waxed paper on a small baking sheet.
- Make pudding according to directions and chill until set about 5 minutes.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon pudding onto each of the cakes and lightly spread.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve top with whipped cream and a cherry. Enjoy! You will have pudding left over.