1/1 Photo of Lemon Delicious Pudding
I found this recipe from a website ages ago, but it is all faded I can't see the link anymore. Been making this pudding for years with great success....which explains the faded website link. If you are a fan of lemons, I think you will like this unique sweet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 160°C.
- 2Wash the lemons well, remove the zest from two and then juice all three.
- 3Separate eggs.
- 4Whisk the egg whites until soft peaks form.
- 5Add half the caster sugar, a little at a time, until it is fully incorporated and the mixture is glossy.
- 6Cream the butter with the rest of the caster sugar and the lemon zest.
- 7Add the egg yolks, then the flour, lemon juice and milk.
- 8Mix thoroughly.
- 9Add a little of the meringue mix, then gently fold in the remainder.
- 10Tip into a pudding basin.
- 11Stand the basin in a baking dish, then half fill the baking dish with luke-warm water.
- 12This will stop the base of the pudding from burning.
- 13Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour, or until the top has set and is lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Delicious Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (143 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 300.9
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 167.3 mg
- Sodium 212.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 33.5 g
- Protein 6.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, zest of