Prep 24 hrs
Cook 0 mins
This is a favorite at my summer get togethers. This should be prepared and frozen a day ahead, just remove from the freezer about 10 minutes before serving...you are going to love this drink! You can always add in more sugar for a sweeter taste. Although the original recipe states to use freshly squeezed lemon juice, I use half bottled and half fresh for this.
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade, thawed just enough to mix
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate, thawed just enough to mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups lemon juice
- 3 (12 ounce) cans white rum (use cans from frozen concentrate)
- 3 (12 ounce) cans water (use cans from frozen concentrate)
- Combine all ingredients.
- Transfer to a large plastic container.
- Place in the freezer overnight.
- Remove about 10 minutes before serving.
- Serve in fancy glasses.
I've been looking for this recipe. I made this last summer and I have moved and all my recipes are locked up in storage (shame on me, LOL)! Anyway, the recipe I had was made with tequila, but that is the only difference. Very Good!
This drink was very refreshing! I just love the freezer drinks because of the ease on the hostess that is making a delish meal for her guests does not have to stop and make drink for they are pre made. Thanks
Made this for a bunch of neighbors that were coming over. Was a big hit...only suggestion I got was to add more sugar next time. So will definately give it another try!! Thanks!!