Prep 24 hrs
Cook 0 mins
This is a favorite at my summer get togethers. This should be prepared and frozen a day ahead, just remove from the freezer about 10 minutes before serving...you are going to love this drink! You can always add in more sugar for a sweeter taste. Although the original recipe states to use freshly squeezed lemon juice, I use half bottled and half fresh for this.
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade, thawed just enough to mix
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate, thawed just enough to mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups lemon juice
- 3 (12 ounce) cans white rum (use cans from frozen concentrate)
- 3 (12 ounce) cans water (use cans from frozen concentrate)
- Combine all ingredients.
- Transfer to a large plastic container.
- Place in the freezer overnight.
- Remove about 10 minutes before serving.
- Serve in fancy glasses.
This is a delightful way to spend an evening : ) I prepared this mix this morning and put it in the freezer. I served it over ice this evening because it was not frozen yet, but still wonderful! This would be great served for a large crowd, but works well served individually as well. I will be able to have a great Lemon Daiquiri anytime I want just by going to my freezer! I can't wait until tomorrow when the mix is actually frozen! Thanks so much for this wonderful recipe, Kittencal! You have made my summer complete!
I've been looking for this recipe. I made this last summer and I have moved and all my recipes are locked up in storage (shame on me, LOL)! Anyway, the recipe I had was made with tequila, but that is the only difference. Very Good!
This drink was very refreshing! I just love the freezer drinks because of the ease on the hostess that is making a delish meal for her guests does not have to stop and make drink for they are pre made. Thanks