Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
I think this cake is just wonderful with tea
- 1 angel food cake (10 inch)
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant lemon pudding
- 1⁄2 cup cold milk
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling or 1 (21 ounce) can strawberry pie filling
- Tear angel food cake into bite-size pieces and place in a 13x9-inch pan.
- Combine pudding mix, milk and sour cream, and beat until thickened, about 2 minutes.
- Spread pudding over cake, spoon pie filling on top, and chill until ready to serve.
This is a wonderful dessert. My family enjoyed it just as much as higher-fat options.