Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is a very easy to make and very refreshing on a hot day. Great dessert to cap off a summer cook out. Cook time is chill time.
- 1 (10 inch) prepared angel food cake
- 1 (3 1/16 ounce) package lemon pudding mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold milk
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling or 1 (21 ounce) can strawberry pie filling
- Tear the angel food cake into bite size pieces.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the pudding mix, milk and sour cream.
- Beat until thickened, about 2 minutes.
- Spread over cake.
- Spoon pie filling on top.
- Chill until serving time.