1/1 Photo of Lemon Custard Bars
Adopted from the RecipeZaar account. I haven't made these yet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- butter-flavored cooking spray
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1Preheat oven to 325°F.
- 2Spray and 8-inch square pan with cooking spray and wipe with a paper towel.
- 3In a medium sized bowl, combine crust ingredients and mix well.
- 4Spread crust dough over bottom of the pan.
- 5In a small bowl, combine topping ingredients and mix well.
- 6Pour the topping over the crust.
- 7Bake for 27-30 minutes.
- 8Cool completely before cutting bars and serving.
- 9Dust bars with powdered sugar when cool.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Custard Bars
Serving Size: 1 (76 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 249.5
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 156.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 35.5 g
- Protein 3.1 g