Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Recipe is from Rachael Ray.
- 177.44 ml plain nonfat yogurt
- 1 cucumber, peeled and shredded
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1 lemon, juice of
- salt and pepper
- 29.58 ml extra-virgin olive oil
- 453.59 g tilapia fillets
- 4.92 ml sweet smoked paprika
- 4.92 ml curry powder
- 1 scallion, finely chopped
- In a medium bowl, combine the yogurt, cucumber, carrot and 1 tablespoon lemon juice; season with salt.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Season the tilapia with the paprika, curry powder, salt and pepper. Add to the skillet and cook, turning once, until just cooked through, about 5 minutes. Drizzle with the remaining lemon juice. Serve with the cucumber salad and top both with the scallion.