These biscuits are really morish! and so quick and easy to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter and sugar.
- 2Add egg and mix well.
- 3Add grated lemon rind and dry ingredients.
- 4Add currants.
- 5Roll teaspoonfuls of mixture into balls and place on lightly greased baking tray.
- 6Press balls lightly with fork.
- 7(dip fork in flour and shake off excess).
- 8Bake 180'-190'C (Gas mark 4) for about 15-20 minutes- or until they are just slightly golden in colour- not browned.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Currant Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (41 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 168.9
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 28.6 mg
- Sodium 83.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 13.9 g
- Protein 2.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, rind of