Recipe by Chickee
My friend picked out this recipe because it is made without butter.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
GREAT TASTING CURD, & so easy to make, too! Definitely a keeper as well! I enjoy using the stuff in many ways, but really enjoy it spread on a warm slice of nutty, whole wheat bread, along with some cream cheese! [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my groupmates in the Aus/NZ Recipe Swap #37]
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash lemons carefully and zest, by taking care not to get the white pith. Juice the lemons.
- Put the zest into a pan, add the cornflour mixed with lemon juice. Add the sugar.
- Whisk lightly over a slow heat until dissolved.
- Beat eggs, and then add to the lemon mix, continuously whisking.
- Turn up the temperature a little and whisk continually until the mixture thickens (about 3-4 minutes).
- Remove from heat then pour directly into jam jars. After they have cooled, refrigerate.