Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
From 10/07 Family Circle, this is really easy and only 229 calories per serving
- 0.5 (18 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 1⁄2 cup bottled lemon curd
- 3 cups fresh raspberries (about 1 pint)
- fresh mint leaves (to garnish) (optional)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease 9" spring form pan with removable bottom.
- In a large bowl, work dough and lemon zest together with a wooden spoon until well blended. (If dough becomes too soft to work with, refrigerate for 10 minutes to firm.) Press dough evenly over bottom and 1/2" up sides of prepared pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees about 20 minutes or until golden brown and center springs back when lightly touched. Remove spring form pan to wire rack. Using thin metal spatula, carefully loosen crust from side of pan. Remove side of pan; cool crust completely on wire rack.
- Place crust on serving platter. Spread lemon curd over crust. Top with raspberries. If desired, garnish with mint.
- Per Serving: 229 calories; 9g fat (3g sat.); 2g protein; 50g carbohydrate; 3g fiber; 167mg sodium; 10mg cholesterol.