Recipe by SassiFras
This looks like a refreshing dip to brighten your days! In this recipe we’re cooking with lemon cucumbers. This dip really highlights how refreshing these cucumbers are on a hot summers day. I found this healthy recipe on the Care2 website @ http://www.care2.com/greenliving/lemon-cucumber-dip-with-fresh-dill-with-video.html
Directions See How It's Made
- Shred cucumber, skin and all. This is a really great way to use the whole vegetable. In this case, you’ll get a lot of juice and I highly recommend drinking it!
- Sprinkle the shredded cucumber with a little salt and drain in a colander for about one to three hours in the refrigerator.
- Crush 3 cloves of garlic.
- Finely chop about 2 tablespoons of fresh dill.
- Mix cucumber, garlic and dill with about 8 ounces of yogurt and add salt and pepper to taste. You may want to chill it for just a little bit before you serve it but that’s not necessary.
- Serve with french bread or even crackers!