This looks like a refreshing dip to brighten your days! In this recipe we’re cooking with lemon cucumbers. This dip really highlights how refreshing these cucumbers are on a hot summers day. I found this healthy recipe on the Care2 website @ http://www.care2.com/greenliving/lemon-cucumber-dip-with-fresh-dill-with-video.html
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Shred cucumber, skin and all. This is a really great way to use the whole vegetable. In this case, you’ll get a lot of juice and I highly recommend drinking it!
- 2Sprinkle the shredded cucumber with a little salt and drain in a colander for about one to three hours in the refrigerator.
- 3Crush 3 cloves of garlic.
- 4Finely chop about 2 tablespoons of fresh dill.
- 5Mix cucumber, garlic and dill with about 8 ounces of yogurt and add salt and pepper to taste. You may want to chill it for just a little bit before you serve it but that’s not necessary.
- 6Serve with french bread or even crackers!
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Cucumber Dip With Fresh Dill
Serving Size: 1 (53 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 40.8
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 7.9 mg
- Sodium 28.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 2.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: