Recipe by jagmichigan
These lemon bars have lots of flavor and are a holiday tradition in our family.
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon rind
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir together oatmeal, flour, nuts, brown sugar and melted butter with a fork and set aside.
- Mix sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice and lemon rind.
- Spray bottom of 9" square pan with Pam.
- Put 2/3 crumb mixture in bottom of pan.
- Spoon condensed milk mixture over crumbs.
- Sprinkle with remaining crumbs.
- Bake 30 minutes.
- Cool before cutting.
- Store in refrigerator.