Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
These lemon bars have lots of flavor and are a holiday tradition in our family.
Make and share this Lemon Crunch Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir together oatmeal, flour, nuts, brown sugar and melted butter with a fork and set aside.
- Mix sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice and lemon rind.
- Spray bottom of 9" square pan with Pam.
- Put 2/3 crumb mixture in bottom of pan.
- Spoon condensed milk mixture over crumbs.
- Sprinkle with remaining crumbs.
- Bake 30 minutes.
- Cool before cutting.
- Store in refrigerator.