1/1 Photo of Lemon Crunch
From Company's Coming's "Most Loved Treats". I am intrigued by these bars as they contain soda crackers! Will let you know when I try them out!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/3 cups crushed soda crackers
- 3/4 cup margarine or 3/4 cup butter
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup medium unsweetened coconut
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1Bottom Layer: Combine all 6 ingredients in medium bowl until crumbly.
- 2Reserve 1 cup for topping.
- 3Press remaining crumb mixture firmly in ungreased 9x9 inch pan.
- 4Bake in 350F oven for 15 minutes.
- 5Remove from oven.
- 6Lemon Filling: Beat eggs in heavy medium saucepan.
- 7Add remaining 3 ingredients.
- 8Heat and stir on medium until thickened.
- 9Spread evenly over crumb layer in pan.
- 10Sprinkle reserved crumb mixture over top.
- 11Bake for about 20 minutes until golden brown.
- 12Let stand in pan or wire rack until cool.
- 13Cut into 36 squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Crunch
Serving Size: 1 (28 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 125.1
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 17.6 mg
- Sodium 104.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 1.3 g