Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe was a family secret up until I decided it had to be shared. I love these lemon squares so much and my friends are always bugging me to bring them to parties.
- Combine butter, coconut, sugar, flour until mixture is crumbled.
- Press half of the crumble in a long ungreased pan (9x13-inch).
- Prepare lemon pie filling as directed on box then pour over the pressed crumble.
- Add the remaining crumble over the lemon filling.
- Put in oven at 325F for a few minutes until the top of the squares are golden brown.
- (about 10-15 minutes) Take out and let cool in refrigerator.
- Cut into squares and serve.