Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I got this from a good friend who makes if regularly at work. I roll them in course or coloured sugar for a holiday treat. You will need to seperate the two bags from the box.
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 (18 ounce) box lemon bar mix
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup sugar, for rolling
- Cream butter and lemon filling mix from the box until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and stir until blended.
- Add the flour, crust mix from the box, baking soda and salt; stir until dough forms, kneading in as needed.
- Using a small disher or tablespoon, form a ball and roll in sugar.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet 2 inches apart and bake at 350 degrees 14 to 16 minutes.