I got this from a good friend who makes if regularly at work. I roll them in course or coloured sugar for a holiday treat. You will need to seperate the two bags from the box.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter and lemon filling mix from the box until light and fluffy.
- 2Add eggs and stir until blended.
- 3Add the flour, crust mix from the box, baking soda and salt; stir until dough forms, kneading in as needed.
- 4Using a small disher or tablespoon, form a ball and roll in sugar.
- 5Place on ungreased cookie sheet 2 inches apart and bake at 350 degrees 14 to 16 minutes.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Crisp Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (15 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 40
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 71.9
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 22.7 mg
- Sodium 64.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemon bar mix