Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
From Taste of Home. Extremely easy cookie recipe. My DH especially enjoys these lemony cookies.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package lemon cake mix
- 1 cup crisp rice cereal
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients until well mixed (dough will be crumbly).
- Shape into 1-in. balls.
- Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes or until set. Cool for 1 minute; remove from pan to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Yield: about 4 dozen.