These are easy to make! I have made these without the lemon jam, and they are still delicious! In order to spread the jam more easily over the cream cheese mixture just heat slighty in the microwave to soften.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- 3Unroll one can of the rolls then press into the bottom of prepared baking dish.
- 4In a bowl beat egg yolk with cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice and vanilla until smooth and well blended; spread on the crescent roll dough in the pan.
- 5Top/spread with a thin layer of lemon jam.
- 6Unroll the remaining can of crescent dough then shape into a 13 x 9-inch rectangle, place over the cream cheese filling mixture.
- 7Whisk the egg white then brush over the dough, then sprinkle with chopped nuts.
- 8Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- 9Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- 10Cool in pan then cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Crescent Cream Cheese Danish
Serving Size: 1 (1369 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 241.2
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 45.7 mg
- Sodium 195.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 13.1 g
- Protein 5.0 g