Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Very simple yet elegant treat for lunch buffets or get togethers
- 30 frozen 3-inch tart shells
- 2 -3 grated lemons, rind of
- 5 ounces lemon juice
- 7 ounces fine sugar
- 4 ounces whipping cream
- 3 eggs
- 3 egg yolks
- icing sugar
- Partially bake and cool the tart shells.
- On low speed, beat together lemon rind,juice and sugar.
- Slowly beat in whip cream til blended, then beat in eggs and yolks 1 at a time.
- Pour into tart shells and bake at 350 til filling just set but not colored about 15-20 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- Dust with icing sugar before serving.