From Betty Crocker online.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350°F
- 2Spray bottom of 8-inch square pan with cooking spray.
- 3In large bowl, cut butter into cookie mix, using fork or pastry blender.
- 4Stir in egg until mixture is crumbly.
- 5Press half of cookie mixture into bottom of pan; bake 15 minutes.
- 6In small bowl, stir condensed milk, lemon peel and lemon juice until thick.
- 7Spread over baked crust.
- 8Crumble remaining cookie mixture over top.
- 9Bake about 25 minutes longer or until light golden brown.
- 10Refrigerate 30 minutes or until set.
- 11For bars, cut into 5 rows by 5 rows.
- 12Store covered in refrigerator.
- 13Cook time doesn't include 30 minutes of refrigeration.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Creme Bars (Cookie Mix)
Serving Size: 1 (1123 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 178.8
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 23.6 mg
- Sodium 143.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 2.8 g