Prep 35 mins
Cook 1 hr
From Taste of Home. This looks great, and I hope to make it soon! Posted so I don't lose it...
Make and share this Lemon Cream-Stuffed Grapes recipe from Food.com.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat cheese, sugar, lemon juice and peel until blended, and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Cut a deep x into the top of each grape to 1/4 inch of the bottom.
- Spread each grape apart carefully.
- Transfer cream cheese to a strong resealable plastic bag, and cut a small hole in a corner of the bag.
- Pipe cream filling into grapes.
- Refrigerate until served.