Recipe by glitter
I don't remember where I got this recipe from,, but it is so refreshing. These go quickly especially on a nice day.
Top Review by mendysmom49
My 13 year old grandson and my 13 year old great neice made this yesterday for a family cookout and they went fast. It was easy for a 13 year old to make and all that got one loved them and went back for more.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon, rind of
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 pints strawberries, approximately 42
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat the cream cheese, confectioners sugar, lemon peel and juice until smooth.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- This filling can be made ahead or it can be kept in the refrigerator.
- Remove the hulls from your strawberries, wash and dry well.
- Place on a paper-lined tray with the hull side down.
- Cut an x half way down the strawberry.
- Pull the sections apart only slightly.
- Spoon your filling into pastry bag fitted with a 1/2" star tip.
- Pie approximately a tsp.
- of filling into each strawberry.
- The berries may be filled 2 hrs.
- before serving.
- To serve: Place in petit-four cups.