1/1 Photo of Lemon Cream Shrimp and Pasta
Lemony cream sauce with pasta, vegetables and shrimp. If you love lemons, this sauce is to die for. I cut this recipe in half for 2 and it worked out just fine with a little leftover.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 14.79 ml garlic
- 473.18 ml heavy cream
- 2 lemons, zest of
- 2 lemons, juice of
- 9.85 ml salt
- 4.92 ml pepper
- 236.59 ml broccoli
- 236.59 ml halved cherry tomatoes
- 118.29 ml chopped fresh arugula
- cooked shrimp (quantity desired by cook)
- parmigiano-reggiano cheese (to garnish)
- 453.59 g of your favorite macaroni (I used Cellentani)
- 1Bring water to boil with salt.
- 2Add broccoli for 3 minutes to cook. Remove and blanch in cold water.
- 3Add pasta to water and cook to desired taste.
- 4Meanwhile, sauté 1 TBS garlic (I probably used 2 TBS I like a lot of garlic) in olive oil, cooking 1 minute on low heat.
- 5Add 2 cups heavy cream and reduce over medium heat.
- 6Add juice of 2 lemons and zest of 2 lemons along with 2 TSP salt and 1 TSP pepper.
- 7Allow to reduce by half 10-12 minutes.
- 8When sauce is close to ready, add cooked shrimp to sauce just to warm the shrimp.
- 9Drain pasta.
- 10Toss in cherry tomatoes, broccoli, arugula and the Lemon Cream Sauce.
- 11Garnish with fresh Parmiganio Reggiano.
- 12Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Cream Shrimp and Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (164 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 592.4
- Calories from Fat 296
- Total Fat 32.8 g
- Saturated Fat 18.8 g
- Cholesterol 108.6 mg
- Sodium 816.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 12.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, zest of