I found this on the bag of C&H Sugar.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375F.
- 2Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- 3Stir in lemon peel and raisins.
- 4With a fork, stir in cream and water (as needed) until it all comes together into a rough mass.
- 5On a lightly floured surface, knead dough 5 or 6 times.
- 6Place on a greased cookie sheet and pat into an 8 inch circle; with a sharp knife, cut halfway through the dough to mark into 12 pie-shaped wedges.
- 7Bake 20-30 minutes, until golden brown.
- 8Remove to a wire rack to cool; cut into wedges while still warm.
Browse Our Top Scones Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Cream Scones
Serving Size: 1 (674 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 184.6
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 27.1 mg
- Sodium 147.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 9.2 g
- Protein 2.7 g