Recipe by Dreamgoddess
A light refreshing gelatin salad garnished with fresh fruit. From Pass It On cookbook. For a truly spectacular presentation, arrange the mold on a serving platter surrounded by fruit and fill the center of the mold with freshly cut Pansies or flowers of your choice. Cooking time listed is the time to chill the gelatin.
- 3 ounces lemon gelatin
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup boiling water
- 6 ounces frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 4 -5 cups fresh fruit, such as strawberries, blueberries, melons, grapes
- fresh mint sprig (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the gelatin, sugar and salt in a bowl.
- Add the boiling water and stir until the gelatin dissolves.
- Add in the lemonade concentrate.
- Chill just until the gelatin begins to set around the edges.
- Add in the whipped cream.
- Spoon into either 8-10 individual molds or a 4 cup mold.
- Chill until set, then unmold on a serving plate.
- If using a 4 cup mold, arrange all the fruit around the mold.
- If using individual molds, arrange about 1/2 c of fruit around each mold.
- Garnish with mint leaves.