1/4 Photos of Lemon Cream Pie Cafe
I have been thinking about trying lemon flavor in coffee for a long time and finally tried it this morning. It Works! This coffee really does have a pie-ness to it. For this to work and taste lovely you need the sweetening and creamer. You can use more sweetening and creamer if you like but don't cut it back.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 10 ounces fresh hot coffee
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon extract (can use more if you would like more lemon after tasting)
- 2 teaspoons Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 tablespoon fat free liquid coffee creamer (unflavored)
- 1Brew the coffee and pour it into your cup.
- 2Add the lemon extract, Splenda and creamer.
- 3Stir and enjoy.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Cream Pie Cafe
Serving Size: 1 (314 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 34.7
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 9.9 mg
- Sodium 11.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.7 g