Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- canola oil, for greasing the pan
- lemon curd, or maple syrup, for serving (optional)
- In a large bowl, whisk together the sour cream, eggs, flour, sugar, lemon extract, baking soda, and salt until smooth.
- Heat a griddle or nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Grease with the oil, then drop tablespoons of the batter in the pan, spacing each drop an inch apart.
- Cook, flipping once, until both sides are browned, about 4 minutes total, the centers will remain creamy. Repeat with the remaining batter. Serve immediately with the lemon curd or maple syrup, if desired.