Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is like fettucini alfredo only with the addition of a lemony layer of flavor. Creamy and delicious and ready in no time. Serving amount is for a side dish.
- 8 ounces fettuccine pasta
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons grated lemons, zest of
- 2 tablespoons soft butter
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Cook fettucini in boiling salted water and drain well.
- Meanwhile, place cream and garlic cloves in a skillet over medium heat and cook until bubbling over medium heat.
- Add parsley, lemon zest and salt to taste.
- Cook for 30 seconds, remove garlic, then add hot drained noodles to the mixture.
- Reduce heat to low and toss gently.
- Add butter and Parmesan cheese and toss until evenly coated.
Another great recipe Marie! Loved the lemon flavor and the only thing I did different was doubling the parsley.
We loved this pasta. It had very clean summery taste. I made it as it except i finely grated the zest of a whole lemon. Served it with some fish
This is Oh My Gosh, Delicious. I cut the recipe in half, made as stated. Very easy to make, we loved the flavor of the lemon. I will be making this again & so for guest. Thank you Marie, for another tasty recipe.