Lemon Cream Cheese Pound Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour 10" tube pan or bundt pan.
- Combine cream cheese, butter, and lemon extract in large mixer bowl. Beat 2 minutes at medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add cake mixes, flour, baking powder and water; mix just until blended.
- Turn out into prepared pan.
- Bake for 1 hour, or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack before removing from pan.
- Combine glaze ingredients and whisk until slightly thickened. Drizzle over cake.