Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A creamy tart yet sweet pie. A family favorite.
- 48 reduced-fat vanilla wafers
- 3 tablespoons light margarine
- 1 (14 ounce) can fat-free condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese
- Line sides of a 9 inch pie pan with vanilla wafers and set aside.
- Crush remaining vanilla wafers.
- Melt butter.
- Mix butter and crushed vanilla wafers and press into the bottom of the pie pan.
- Cream the condensed milk and cream cheese together.
- Add lemon juice and mix until smooth.
- Pour in pie crust.
- Chill for 3 hours.
- Maybe topped with whipped cream when served.